Thursday 18 March 2010

History is no longer real

I'm having a bit of trouble putting my work together at the moment, so whilst trying to make ways to finish my video work Im starting on other bits and pieces. We are having a catalog for the show, for which our tutors want new/different work to go into, stuff that goes with our work but tells a different part of it, which is good because it will be a much more visually exciting book than just pictures and a short description of everybody's work, I really want this bit to be good but I'm not sure where to run with it.
I have been thinking of having accompanying still images with my video work of parts of the videos so I think this could be a nice place to put them. I'm thinking of something like this:


Apart from it would also have to be black and white:

No comments:

Post a Comment