Friday 19 March 2010

Stalemate

Ive done fuck all this week. Im a bit concerned. I think I knew in my head it wasn't going to be the most successful of weeks, problem is, I struggle to get going on a monday and then the end of the week I am generally hungover and I work on a weekend. So If I don't have a good start to the week, I am fucked.

I'm having a bit of an artists block at the moment, I feel like I've achieved a fair amount of what I wished to do with my video work and don't know where to go next. There are a few questions I want to raise within the work but I don't know where to go with them. I also need to focus on the conspiracy sides of the diana and 7/7 bombing attacks, like I have for 9/11 and then make a focal point of how the media manipulate how we think and what we think and the point that if the news tells you that something has happened then you automatically assume its the truth.

Lastly, I possibly want to visit the notion of the 'what if' and what would happen if these things hadn't happened or had happened differently and also 'what if's' like my previously attempted (and risky) assasination of Barrack Obama video.

There is lots that I want to do, I just don't know how I am going to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment