Tuesday 2 March 2010

Richmond Park

I've worked on a few of the photos from yesterdays journey to richmond park, I imagine I will post a few more in the next few days as I work on the photo's, I got quite a lot of source material to be honest so I've pipped it down to 35 to work on but there's another 200 or so which I could do something with. There all of a nature type look and a lot are in the same vein as my tree photo's from the routes project, It's something I enjoy and I can produce quite a lot of in a short amount of time, so I've figured it's worth carrying on doing whilst trying to come up with my main body of work for the history is no longer real project/end of term.

Firstly, I don't think I've ever seen a deer, So this was pretty cool:
 

After that I took some pretty cool photos, here's three of the best so far:



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment