Monday 1 February 2010

Logging

I think it's important to look back at old work and not just forget it ever existed, unfortunately I do tend to do the latter more often than not. Last year a project which took my attention was a project I called logging, I logged down my life in a diary whilst at the same time I took photos and videos of me doing everyday things. The photos would be from an eye level point of view and consisted of a lot of journey's and motion, I liked creating still images which displayed motion and that kind of became the main focus of the work along with logging down all the events in my life. I've still got batches of photographs from these works and a lot became unused, or just used to a small degree, now im creating motion out of still images rather than trying to show motion in a single shot I thought that it would be interesting to re-visit that work and see how it works.



No comments:

Post a Comment