Tuesday 2 February 2010

Trees

A week ago I had an unsuccessful trip to richmond park the only good thing that came out of it was this very short video, which has a very freaky look to it, like im running do to the amount of pictures I took and the blurriness of said images, It's a shame I didn't take more as it looks quite good I think as another way to display motion and also speed.



On other tree related business later in the month im taking part in a group exhibition called Routes, which has an original premise based around a tree in bushy park, everyones work has moved on to different angles from the base material and its looking to be pretty interesting. Im one of 12 showing work and we are all first year fine art students at Kingston University.

I've designed the poster as well, which I'm pretty proud of as I don't draw often. 



In unrelated news, I've finally got my iphone, how did I manage without one all this time, It's got it's flaws but it really is the best phone on the market, there is just something about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment